Chronomite CM Series Instant-Flow® C-Micro Low Activation models are manufactured to provide reliable electric point-of-use hot water. The heater activates at an ultra low flow rate of 0.20 Gallons (0.75 Liters) per minute.
Housing is fabricated from rugged cast aluminum
Element assembly is fabricated from Celcon plastic.
Heating coils are nichrome
Faucet flow controls are supplied with each unit. 3/8” compression fittings are supplied (standard)
Minimum Operating/Activation Flow Rate:0.20 Gallons (0.75 liters) per Minute
Wattage:1.44 to 5.54 Kilowatt Range (depending on model)
- Ideal applications include: commercial, industrial, residential, public lavatories, kitchen/bar sink
- Ideal for sensor/hands-free faucets with the 104°F (40°C) factory preset setting; no mixing valve needed
- Works on low flow application
- Unlimited hot water
- Saves water and energy – 99% energy efficient
- Meets CAL GREEN low flow requirements
- Meets LEED v4 low flow requirements (lower than 0.4 gallons or 1.5 liter per minute)
- Meets applicable building codes including ADA, UL, UPC and IAPMO, ETL
- Environmentally friendly
- Uses a digital microprocessor for temperature control
Ultra quick response times for temperature variations – 120 times per second. Microprocessor use is the most energy efficient means of heating water
- Vandal resistant rugged cast aluminum housing (Standard)
- Space saving compact size: 6.25 (H) x 9.625 (W) x 2.75 (D) inches (159 x 244 x 70 mm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Patent pending