The combination of any Chronomite IAPMO certified microprocessor instantaneous water heater and the Chronomite IAPMO certified mixing valve assembly, AP-12, when installed per the instructions; complies with ASSE 1070 The reference is IAPMO R & T Certified No. 7257; regulation pertaining to limiting risk of scalding.
Chronomite Instant Flow® Micro-Mix® – Standard Flow models are manufactured to provide reliable point-of-use hot water at 1.0 gallon per minute with a minimum pressure of 25 PSI.
The AP-12 valve assembly consists of IAPMO certified mixing valve, appropriate piping and fittings. Reference IAPMO R & T Certificate #7257
Housing is fabricated from rugged cast aluminum alloy.
Element assembly is fabricated from Celcon plastic. Coils are Nichrome.
Faucet flow control and compression fittings are supplied with each unit.
- Uses a digital microprocessor for temperature control. Ultra quick response times for temperature variations – 120 times per second. Microprocessor use is the most energy efficient means of heating water
- Unlimited hot water
- Saves water and energy – 99% energy efficient
- Vandal resistant rugged cast aluminum housing
- Space saving compact size: 6-1/4″ (H) x 9-5/8″ x 2-3/4″
- Meets applicable building codes including ADA, UL, IAPMO, UPC.
- Environmentally friendly
- Made in the U.S.A.